Loring Woodriff Real Estate Associates strives to serve their clients on as many real-estate-related fronts as possible. While the firm’s primary business remains residential sales, its principals established a property management division in 2013 to ensure that any leasing needs that might arise could be handled in the least disruptive and stress-free way possible for our clients.
To that end, the firm can assist in the following ways, at minimum:
- Establish the rental value of a property
- Market the property for rent via the MLS, other online venues
- Create attractive flyers for onsite at the property
- Show the property to prospective tenants
- Screen potential tenants including background checks
- Represent the owner in lease negotiations
- Manage the collection of rents
- Handle property maintenance issues
Please contact Katie Faulconer for further details regarding Loring Woodriff Real Estate Associates’ Property Management Services.
Katie Faulconer | | m: 434-981-5000