Kathy Hall, REALTOR®
Kathy is a Charlottesville native, and a member of the second class of women admitted to UVA without regard to gender. After graduating with a degree in Mathematics, she moved to New York to begin her "first" career at IBM, and was the first professional woman hired by IBM on Long Island. Kathy’s "second" career was as a math teacher at The Peck School in Morristown, New Jersey, Christ The King School in Atlanta, Georgia and she also served as the Dean of Faculty at the Stratton Mountain School, a winter sports academy and boarding school in Vermont. Interesting fact: Two of her students competed in the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
When Kathy and her husband returned to Charlottesville in 2012, she knew her "third" career would be in real estate. She has always had a passion for beautiful homes, and having moved with her family to five different states, she understands the challenges that buying and selling a home, and relocating presents. She prides herself on providing her clients with the highest level of professionalism, integrity, responsiveness, knowledge and trust. You can be sure that as a former teacher, Kathy will be your strongest advocate.
Comments from past clients:
- Thanks for all your hard work. You were a stalwart during this whole persnickety process and we really appreciate all your efforts and good counsel. We appreciate your hard work and know we have a real advocate in our corner. Very reassuring.
- And thank you again for all of your help and making this an easy and very pleasant experience!
- Thank you for your wise counsel and cool head throughout the process. I very much appreciated having a partner rather than just an agent
- Thank you for being such a wonderful agent! You were exactly what I needed. It was such a pleasure working with you, and thank you for doing all that you did to make this so painless for us. You were truly a gift.
- I have been meaning to write to you and thank you for your great work in selling my parents’ house. I so appreciated all of your advice and help.